Luxoft BitCatcher ZigBee Network Analyze is a simple and powerful tool for analyzing wireless transmissions in ZigBee based networks. This tool is extremely useful for engineers working on products with ZigBee connectivity and can be used during the complete development process to:
- Observe real-time packet exchange, create and view sniffer logs
- Quickly identify the reasons behind connectivity issues
- Verify communication side of the application behavior
The main part of the Luxoft BitCatcher ZigBee Network Analyze tool is a PC application that provides a user with a graphical interface for protocol analysis. The package also contains a set of protocol description files in XML format. Necessary PC drivers and a number of firmware files for supported hardware platforms are included as well.
The main features of the Luxoft BitCatcher ZigBee Network Analyze tool are:
- Windows and Linux support
- Support of various 802.15.4 frequency bands: 2.4 GHz, 868 MHz and 915 MHz
- Native ZigBee and Light Link specific security schemes support
- Simple management of security keys - key type auto detection
- Flexible extension of supported protocols at any level
- Daintree© compatible Sniffer logs format
Luxoft BitCatcher ZigBee Network Analyze tool parses and displays packet information based on their description in the protocol description files. A user can modify them to extend the existing protocols or to create new ones. By default, the tool is able to parse the following wireless protocols:
- IEEE 802.15.4 MAC
- ZigBee PRO (Network, ZDO and APS layers)
- ZigBee Smart Energy
- ZigBee Light Link
The package includes embedded firmware images and PC drivers for the following hardware platforms:
Luxoft BitCatcher ZigBee Network Analyze tool is under limitation to officially supported hardware platforms.
Luxoft BitCatcher ZigBee Network Analyze tool is covered by EULA.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". Nevertheless any kind of feedback is highly appreciated. Please, submit your comments to Contact form.