Luxoft Process Consulting
One of Luxoft’s most important business objectives is to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We know that the only way to achieve this objective is to build a strong foundation of standards and best practices. A foundation that supports innovation and global competition, improves production and productivity, and enables the development of new products and services.
Luxoft has built a solid reputation based on quality and service delivery with certifications in international standards and best practices. Luxoft is committed to fostering and promoting these standards both internally and externally to our clients.
We support the following standards and process models:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
- ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- SA 8000 Social Accountability
- EICC Code of Conduct
- TL9000 Telecom Quality Management System
- SEI Capability Maturity Model Integration for development (CMMI-DEV)
Luxoft provides consulting, training, implementation, and appraisal services that bring with it the proven benefits of standards and best practices that improve process performance and overall profitability to your organization giving it a definite competitive advantage by:
- Increasing productivity and reduce costs through process and productivity improvements that use internationally recognized standards, models, and frameworks
- Improving performance capabilities that promote profitability and growth by achieving internationally recognized certifications, ratings, and registrations
- Optimizing market access on a global scale with regulatory compliance to government standards and scorecards