- established methodology and models, the models being generally accepted by the regulators
- established out of the box reporting
- commonality in data semantic
- pre-built data adapters
- benefit from enhancements at other clients
- predictable implementation time, with experienced system integrators implementing repeatable approaches
Since the financial crisis of 2008, risk has driven the major investment decisions and it is now apparent that the selection of an appropriate risk system is critical to the success of a financial institution. Excelian as part of their Advisory capability within their Risk and Regulation service offering have; assisted a number of banks in choosing an appropriate risk platform, have exposure to a number of risk vendor technologies and as such are ideally placed to highlight the top six criteria a wholesale bank should consider when choosing a risk management system.