ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation is the first step on the way to the expert level of the Agile Coaching track. It is highly recommended for anyone who wants to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of team meetings. Through it, you will learn how to conduct various events, improve collaboration, and achieve tangible outputs from meetings.
The training includes:
- The Facilitation Concept: What facilitation is about, Agile facilitation in particular; who is a facilitator, and why one is necessary in a meeting;
- Effective Meeting Design: Meeting and group discussion structure; techniques for different meeting stages, including ESVP, Brainswarming, 6 Thinking Hats, Walt Disney’s creativity strategy, World Café, Kano model, and others;
- Group Dynamics: How to involve all participants in discussion and how to deal with conflicts during a meeting and make it beneficial;
- Facilitation Practice: Each participant will have the chance to act in the role of facilitator and get feedback from the trainer and the students.
Benefits of the training include:
- Deep understanding of the facilitation concept and the facilitator role, regardless of the project specifics and adopted process framework;
- Immediate practice of the skills gained through training exercises;
- Developed ability to create a clear and complete meeting structure;
- Receipt of an International ICAgile certificate;
- Individual recommendations from the trainer.
P.S. A preview of slides from the inside: