One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers was looking to drive efficiency within their drug dissolution testing systems to reduce human error, save cost and accelerate innovation.
• Delivered a pipeline of video, computer vision and neural network based automated video analytics
• Combined these data streams with advanced data integration and data science processing workflows
• Created a custom video analysis and tagging system to support algorithm maintenance by lab staff
• Implemented neural networks, OpenCV, Pixerra Windows, Unix, NoSQL
• Proved that AI/computer vision aided laboratory analysis was significantly more accurate than human observation
• Increased the speed and scale of dissolution modeling for pharmaceutical research programs
• Provided a more accurate and auditable data record for drug research