A major global financial organization wanted to aggregate their strategic Golden Source & Book Mastering System for book data across the entire bank. Considering the high complexity of the hierarchy and quantity of roles involved in the workflow, they were not equipped to do it themselves.
• Analyzed business functions, integration and infrastructure architecture, then defined target business architecture, benefits and timeframe.
• Spoke with representative of each role to observe how they interact with each other and with the application, then detected workflow bottlenecks.
• Came up with several options for the Book Master system, and validated it with representatives of multiple roles.
• Greatly increased efficiency of bank employees.
• Better control of risks through a responsive UI to make informed counterparty decisions in a timely manner.
• Fostered a well-governed workflow process.
• Business processes are simplified and standardized.
• Client now has multi-entity capabilities, entity-agnostic processing, and flexibility in regards to future changes in their legal entity structure.
• Now have a common interface for transaction data between divisional front-office and group back-office (risk, finance, and operations).