Our telco client wanted to bring their customers’ siloed systems together all in one place. With their systems on various local platforms and all deployed systems requiring local and monitored infrastructure, our client wanted to centralize and simplify these processes via cloud migration.
Also, our client needed an infrastructure that would scale with the increasing demands of itsś customers, requiring it to scale up to 10,000 independent end users for each system. Additionally, the scalable solution had to be easily customizable while needing minimal to no local configuration on the end-customer’s side in order to appeal more to customers.
Our client requested Luxoft to work on a containerized cloud solution of its phone system product, a private branch exchange (PBX), which is a private telephone network meant to be used within an organization.
Luxoft created a cloud deployment solution that met the following criteria:
- Easily scalable solution, with fast deployment – since the current system had a rather slow deployment time
- Provides resource sharing capabilities for smaller customers, in order to reduce costs
- Reduces the administration and maintenance costs and overhead management
The cloud infrastructure solution helps:
- Provide a cloud-based communications solution, available anytime, anywhere, and for any business size
- Easily scale from several users to several thousand users
- Provide cost reduction for operations, administration and maintenance
- Lower deployment time to less than 60 seconds, compared to ~60 minutes previously: a whopping 6000% deployment improvement
- Increase revenue: enables our client to target additional customers with a more cost-friendly offering