A global airline challenged Luxoft with providing them with a real-time system for monitoring capacity in its club lounges at airports nationwide. Through the system, the airline wanted to optimize customer experience in the lounges, reduce overcrowding and offer amenities to non-member customers when capacity allows.
• Decision support tool publishing data into a dashboard in order to compare occupancy to capacity in real-time on both mobile and desktop layouts.
• Provided an underlying platform that unlocks new revenue-generating opportunities and improves customer experience.
• Fast to market: Developed and deployed solution in 6 weeks.
• Demonstrated 90 percent accuracy in determining capacity of club lounges at any given time.
• Airline can now address overcrowding issues and better manage food and lounge amenities in order to reduce waste and cost.
• In the future, may leverage historical analysis, demand forecasting via machine learning, responsive pricing modules.