A family of online banking applications were built on a complex legacy architecture. This lead to numerous defects found in production and long, difficult release cycles.
• Applied an automated continuous delivery pipeline approach to existing platform components.
• Implemented controlled and auditable infrastructure changes via configuration management.
• Automated development environment setup.
• Time required to build an isolated environment has dropped 10X.
• Time required for release has dropped 6X.
• Saving customer over $300K annually.
• Increased collaboration between development and IT organizations reducing handoffs, environment deployment issues and delay costs.
• Accelerated delivery cycles.
• Reduced issues associated with error-prone manual processes.