The world’s leading online travel company needed a real-time view of e-commerce system health that avoids downtime and loss of sales by immediately identifying service outages and prioritizing backend infrastructure issues to be addressed by technical teams.
• Luxoft’s SAM enhances production alerts with reference data from multiple sources and applies business logic for categorization and prioritization.
• Produced single real-time analytics framework with Power BI dashboards for data exploration and functionality that fuels automated ‘Service Now’ ticket system.
• When new problems are discovered the knowledge base updates, so the next time the ticket comes through there is more information on how to fix the issue quicker.
• New system quickly identifies service performance issues on its e-commerce platform that would otherwise prevent consumers from booking travel. Had it gone undetected, it would have resulted in a $2 million loss in revenue.
• IT support teams now operate more efficiently and effectively with real-time insight and ability to quickly prioritize issues.
• Reduces operational costs and disaster recovery costs by having accessible information and more informed response actions