The Embedded Vision Summit 2018
is the perfect place to keep connected to the products, technologies, people, and ideas that are advancing computer vision. You can expect three days of insightful presentations, hands-on workshops, demonstrations of the latest technologies and products, and face-to-face discussions with industry thought leaders. Luxoft is exhibiting with the following two offerings:
Highly-Automated Data Annotation, HADA:
- Reduce manual annotation effort for autonomous drive data by 80 to 95%
- Predictable and stable quality of annotation: geometry, classification, FP/FN rates
- Combines our unique proprietary algorithms with scalability to process huge amounts of data
Modular and expandable Automotive Reference Platform, PELUX ARP:
- Designed for advanced prototyping of Digital Cockpit platforms
- Capable of driving a vehicle’s instrument cluster, head unit display, cockpit occupant monitoring and driver assistance systems simultaneously
- Interchangeable SoC modules (x86 & ARM) via open SMARC 2.0 standard.
You can set up a meeting with us using a Meet Us button on this page. Look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara Convention Center!
Luxoft Automotive Team