- Join Luxoft, and as one of our talented team, you’ll be at the absolute center of cloud and technological evolution, using the latest tools and platforms to future-proof solutions for trading and risk management
- At least 50% of new projects involve identifying and realizing cloud potential. Our commitment to lifelong learning and a structured academy environment will equip you with the latest skills and insights
- You’ll be fully engaged and energized because we onboard no more than 10 candidates at a time to ensure our trainers can give each trainee their full attention and answer all questions in full
The financial industry is a fast-evolving domain, as is data engineering. And as a data engineer, you possess the bankable technical know-how to drive firms forward.
That said, the services provider with whom you choose to apply your talent will either open doors to an exciting career spent breaking bounds or condemn you to an endless round of routine tasks.
For devs, engineers and consultants who care about personal growth, problem-solving and intriguing opportunities, joining Luxoft is the obvious choice. As a data professional, you'll have experienced how a great platform and a hot team can multiply the impact of the developer’s skills. At Luxoft, your engineering expertise will be tested, sharpened and acknowledged as a synergy of optimal ability and operational vision.
We’ll value your experience, nurture your development and ensure your work makes a difference in the broadest context.
Get to the front of the queue
Having received a Gold Stevie International Business Award for our digital assessment platform in the “Sales & Marketing Intelligence” category, clearly, Luxoft recognizes data’s immense power to transform. With more than 17,200 employees servicing 430+ influential, multiple-sector clients in 58 cities and 29 countries, we take pride in our enviable track record for delivering award-winning, end-to-end digital solutions.
As one of our talented Trading and Risk Technology team , you’ll be at the absolute center of cloud and technological evolution, using the latest tools and platforms to future-proof capital markets
Cloud in capital markets
The adoption of cloud technology as a key element of a capital markets strategy has risen in recent years due to the need for cost reduction, increased ROI, extra agility to comply with regulatory changes, flexibility, greater scalability and so on. The public cloud enables capital markets companies to access and analyze vast amounts of data in real-time. This helps them make more informed business decisions and improve their overall performance.
However, the cloud journey also presents significant challenges. An effective cloud strategy must address issues like security, re-architecting applications and the complex migration process:
- Data must be migrated correctly, and applications configured for running in the cloud
- Architecture and workloads designed to run on-prem must be optimized (or realigned) to take full advantage of cloud-based services
- You’re handling sensitive data, so one of the biggest issues is to protect that data
- Complying with a wide range of regulations (e.g., GDPR and PSD2) can be challenging in a public cloud environment
Companies are always looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition. One method is collaborating with specialized trading and risk management platform vendors and utilizing their advanced technology. By leveraging the power of the cloud services provider (CSP) we can supply financial services organizations with the scalability, flexibility and security they need to remain competitive in volatile and fast-paced markets.
Why join Luxoft?
Here are half a dozen pressing reasons why you should keep Luxoft at the top of the list for your next move:
- Cloud: At least half of our new projects involve identifying and realizing cloud potential
- Technological capabilities: We don’t keep pace with the digital transformation; we set the pace. As a team member, you'll be on the hunt for innovative projects, mixing AI, ML and advanced analytics with legacy and emerging technologies to keep you pin sharp and match fit
- Diverse client portfolio: Although you’ll be focusing on trading and risk solutions, our extensive array of clients will enable you to take advantage of learnings from complex cross-industry engineering challenges. The variety will keep your skill set varied, versatile and highly marketable
- Continuous learning: Luxoft places a premium on professional development. Our commitment to lifelong learning and a structured academy environment will equip you with the latest skills and insights, underlining your domain expertise
- Global collaboration: Our collaborative global network encourages knowledge exchange, illuminating different regions and cultures while advancing your engineering career
- Impact: Luxoft projects enrich lives. Join our team and contribute to meaningful digital transformations that make a difference where it matters most
We invest in individuals, continuous learning and dynamic mentorship. You’ll leverage a network of global experts engaged in progressive activities with contemporary labs and R&D initiatives. Luxoft is the place where your talent won’t be siloed. You’ll be energized, dovetailing with inventive technological solutions to deliver better business outcomes in an unpredictable world.
Luxoft also promotes from within, spreading the recruitment message during events like internal mobility marathons. We tell participants what we’re doing, the type of projects we undertake, how we execute, how we keep our consultants motivated while dealing with any likelihood of burnout and outline the skill sets required for successful delivery. After fielding a wide range of questions, some apply on the spot while others reach out in due course with the welcome message, “I really want to work with you guys.”
Our aim is to attract and develop a regular stream of talented candidates. In the meantime, we try to persuade the odd one or two Luxoft people who might be thinking about moving on to reconsider by reaffirming the excellent internal mobility opportunities available and reminding them of the reasons they joined in the first place.
The Luxoft Academies were established in 2012 to offer courses on financial markets, project management, soft skills and detailed platform-oriented topics. Our Academies are highly customizable, but all include the fundamental issues to ensure candidates understand overall concepts.
The advanced Academy program is structured and tailored according to product area. Here’s an overview of a typical Academy program:
This is how our Academies proceed from mobilize to operate — mobilize a few rounds of training, work with senior backup in the shadowing mode and then deploy the project.
We tested several training approaches in a series of internal academies to ensure maximum understanding and retention of information. Trainees access all Academy material within Luxoft’s dedicated training environment.
Four benefits of learning on the job with Luxoft Academies
- Packaged solution programs
- Brown-bag sessions on various market themes
- Deep insights into hot topics around cloud, DevOps, data analytics, project management, SDLC, etc.
- Become part of a community of experts and contribute to mentorship
We onboard no more than 10 candidates at a time to ensure our trainers can give each trainee their full attention and answer all questions in full. Training sessions are in English but can be customized to support local languages.
Our training approach applies to all packaged platforms. These are the various learning, training and coaching activities we offer in addition to the practice, thought leadership, communities, Academies and Brown Bag sessions that enable us to think outside the box.
This Academy example includes an illustration of a consultant’s recruitment journey.
It's an environment where you get to work with multiple software packages and customers while being part of the same team.
Develop your career in line with company growth
- Determine the right career trajectory: A different package, a more technical role, managerial development and so on
- Work with multiple software packages and multiple clients at the same time
- Experiment in a known environment
- Share your ideas and become part of an R&D stream team