- Elevate your CX: Our customer experience framework empowers businesses to prioritize internal and external end users and customers by breaking down complexities and aligning processes
- Actionable solution: It’s easy for companies to lose their way in terms of connecting, engaging, and actively working with all the relevant parties. Transform your customer experience with our experience framework, fostering agile solutions, scalability, and process transparency, all while creating a more customer-centric culture
- Comprehensive approach: Our framework integrates voice of the customer (VOC) tools, such as journey maps and personas, to synthesize insights and guide customer-centric solutions, fostering transparency and strategic planning
- Success story: A Fortune 500 IT client improved their global knowledge management with our framework. By focusing on author engagement, we streamlined processes, reduced complexity, and bridged knowledge gaps
It’s a requirement that’s often overlooked but is a vital step in keeping your customers (both internal and external) on your side. Designing and implementing customer-centric solutions is a strategic approach to improve customer experiences by focusing on their end-to-end journey. This is achieved by breaking down complex processes and aligning the perspectives of both the customer segments and their needs, keeping everyone connected and engaged. Read on as Tatiana Garcia Torres explains how the customer experience framework that Luxoft can provide offers a unique strategy that keeps your customers on your journey with you.
Empower your organization with the voice of your customers, the passion of your employees and the wisdom of your leaders. You already have the answers to your most significant problems; let our Design and Strategy Team get your organization to its desired customer experience.
Adopting this simple framework can revolutionize the way you design your customer experience going forward
Are siloed functional groups, complex processes and the need for organizational accountability hindering your ability to improve your customer experience? If so, an experience framework is the most powerful building block in your CX toolbox.
We recently worked with an IT client responsible for knowledge management on a global enterprise level at a Fortune 500 company. Maintaining a robust and accurate knowledge database was crucial to IT’s ability to deliver quality services. Knowledge author engagement in the correct process was critical to ensuring the database was complete and well maintained.
The current state assessment conducted by our team discovered a number of issues that impacted author engagement in the process and ultimately the organization's ability to maintain a strong database of knowledge. In striving to create an effective knowledge base for the enterprise, our client built what they believed would be a streamlined experience for the database's end users — those employees looking for knowledge and resources within their internal portal. However, they neglected to equally prioritize another important customer segment, the authors responsible for creating the content. This resulted in excessive requirements, process complexity, and inefficient required author training. Thus, author engagement levels remained low, leading to gaps in knowledge areas and an increase in service desk calls.
Our solution was to put the author experience front and center — while considering/controlling for impact on the end user experience — which we were able to accomplish by applying our experience framework. Our team gathered data from authors, mapping their current experience, and visualizing their desired future experience. We worked with the client to reframe their mindset so that they would begin to empathize with authors and redefine them as customers. We broke down a layered and complex process into organized and manageable phases, which greatly helped the client to meet their customers where they were and delivered targeted solutions at the right moment in their journey.
What is an experience framework?
An experience framework is our customized approach for how you might design (or re-design) an experience for a particular customer segment or end user within your organization. It considers your user's (or customer's) end-to-end journey, encompassing planning, ideation and implementation of customer-centric tools, services and technology. The framework can and should be used with other VOC tools, such as journey maps, service blueprints, personas, and archetypes. After synthesizing data gained from these tools, the experience framework can help you organize valuable customer research and insights and plan a path forward.
What does an experience framework do?
An experience framework is an all-encompassing approach that centralizes your customer experience artifacts. It can:
- Provide a view into the end-to-end customer experience
- Organize the customer experience in a relatable manner for your organization to contribute feedback and test the impact of new services on teams across an organization
- Help clarify customer service tiers, referral needs and partnership models
- Provide simple and actionable phases and goals for all involved in supporting the customer experience
- Provide a foundation for communicating the journey to staff, customers and vendors for onboarding and service expectations
Why should you use an experience framework?
Your team should adopt an experience framework when you need a tool to understand, analyze and design a better experience for your users and customers. Specifically, the tool can:
- Quickly illustrate the intended customer experience and communicate gaps in expectations faster than a detailed flowchart or process map
- Serve as a powerful communication tool to establish opportunities for incremental change
- Identify opportunities to apply agile approaches to problem-solving
- Highlight complex processes misaligned with the intended experience
What value can an experience framework bring to your business?
We apply the customer experience framework to help align perspectives in organizations where customer-centric approaches and activities conflict with a process-centric culture. Use an experience framework to:
- Empower agile solution adoption to respond to customer sentiments quickly
- Reduce complexity and support future-proof scalability
- Create process transparency and more explicit boundaries for governance and accountability
- Support strategic planning due to the framework's high-level approach
Improving customer experience can positively impact your business and support your staff with a better work environment. Our team has helped multiple teams simplify processes that became unwieldy over the years with creative tools and workshops. We can do the same for you. If your process is leaving customers or end users behind, contact us today. It might be the most important step in improving your customer's experience.